About the Business
Consulting Solutions Group (CSG) is a group of businesses that have come together to provide a more suitable and sustainable service to the construction industry for all their white-collar needs.
Our service offering includes Engineering, Estimating, 3D Modelling and BIM Management. We are a fast-growing company with a clientele exceeding 500 clients nationally. CSG aims to be the leading consulting company in Engineering, Estimating, 3D Modelling, BIM Management and more.
About the Role
We are seeking a brilliant Sales & Marketing Coordinator who is passionate about nurturing client relationships and has a keen eye for detail. An enthusiastic, self-managed person, a person who likes challenges, thrives on problem solving, and can manage multiple tasks and responsibilities at a time.
Some of the duties for this role include but are not limited to:
- Provide a high level of coordination for new business, tracking new proposal development and outcomes.
- Coordinate customer relationship management, including following up with clients, responding to emails and building new relationships.
- Maintain the internal database system.
- Create sales forecasts.
- Develop templates, documents, and presentations to a high quality for external use and internal KPI reporting.
- Lead Sales & Marketing meetings when required.
- Build meeting agendas and take minutes on action items for all Sales and Marketing meetings.
- Set up and log project proposals.
- Handle sales and marketing correspondence.
- Schedule client relations meetings.
- Manage ALL digital communications, LinkedIn, Website, Instagram etc.
- Reporting week on week, monthly, quarterly, year to date on all sales and marketing outcomes.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans.
Skills & Experience Required
As the Sales & Marketing Coordinator you will provide a high level of support and coordination in delivering the Brand Management and Marketing strategies of the organisation. The Sales & Marketing Coordinator performs a full range of sales and marketing functions, including tracking and managing proposal and project bids, reporting, and tracking of KPI’s, client relationship coordination & external marketing functions.
- 3-5+ years in Sales & Marketing reporting directly to Senior Management.
- Relevant Tertiary Degree covering Marketing, Public Relations, or other applicable education.
- Ability to balance conflicting priorities and to work to deadlines.
- Full understanding of KPI tracking and reporting.
- Strong desire to hit targets.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Experience developing, implementing, and refining sales processes.
- Proven marketing expertise across digital, social, PR and other channels.
- Strong analytical, organisational, and creative thinking skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- Knowledge of Engineering or Building and Construction industry desirable.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Well-developed organisational and time management skills.
- Courteous and professional.
- High degree of professionalism and judgement with the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Intermediate understanding of Microsoft Office Suite, with a willingness to learn new software and systems.
- A team player is a MUST.
This role is to commence within our organisation on 1st July 2021.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this fantastic opportunity to join us on our journey, please apply today!